Thursday 22 August 2013

Tapa Symbol Messages

This symbol represents my family. It shows my grandad, my grandma and me right in the middle.  When I look at this symbol a bunch of memories jump at me.  Good times, good times.

This is my Dad. He reminds me of home.  I haven't seen him since I was born so that's why he's a stick figure with a question mark for a face.

This symbol is a church.  It means I am Catholic.  It also means I believe in God.

As you all know, this might be different to you but it represents my name in my language, Telugu.

This symbol represents my mum because she really likes flowers.

This symbol shows you which tree I love most.  It's near my Grandma's house and it is an apple tree.

This symbol is a school logo. This represents what school I got to and how much it's special too.  It also reminds people who I represent.

No comments:

Post a Comment